LEARN WINGFOIL WITH US!
This sport is a combination of windfoiling, kitefoiling and surfing. For the ones with experience in any type of foil sport this variation will not be too hard to learn.
It’s the perfect way to learn how to use the wind easily and safely.
Indeed catch the two handles on the central strut and you will have the power to move forward. Let go of everything and you will stop instantly.
THE TRUE FOILWING BEGINNING COURSE
Learning to Wingfoil is sometimes considered to be hard and challenging. But with the right equipment and professional coaching by our experienced team you will be able to make a safe and fast entry. Wingfoil lessons are available to everyone, but when you never used a foil in any other discipline we will take it step by step to guarantee your safety.
- level : good windsurfing or Kitesurfing level Surf or Sup experience
- requirement : riding upwind in kite- or windsurfing
- duration : each lesson, min. 1 hour max. 2 hours per lesson
- equipment : The F-one Swing – Pocket Rocket boards and Carbon Foils.
- Includes: Lesson with a safety boat beside you and all the necessary equipment (helmet, impact vest, wingl, and board)
- Duration: 5 hours
- Price: 400€ per person
Types of lessons for all levels
- Initiation: learn the basics of handling the wing and waterstart on a stable board with high volume.
- Intermediate: After a foiling lesson, learn how to handle the wing and discover the feeling of flying in all safety.
- Foilers: learning in open water will allow you to worry only about your progress. Our instructors will coach you to help in the manouvers.